Order a Yearbook
You can order a yearbook through yearbookordercenter.com. Click on “Enter school name instead”, then type in Redmond High School. Make sure to choose Redmond, Oregon! We sold out of our first print run last year, so make sure to get yours ordered early! There is never a guarantee that we will be able to order additional books once we’ve placed our order!
Yearbooks are $55 through December 31, 2020. After that point, the price will be increased to $60 through January 29, 2021 (or until we sell out!).
Senior Portraits Due January 15, 2021
We are excited to receive your senior photo for this year’s 2020-2021 yearbook! All requirements must be fully met; if not met, your submission may be omitted.
The use of any photo is up the discretion of the yearbook staff. We do not want to discourage individuality; we do, however, wish to create a professional publication that all patrons enjoy.
If the yearbook staff does not receive valid submissions before January 15, 2021 your school I.D. photo will be used instead.
Senior Photo Requirements
- Photos must be HEADSHOTS, framed from the shoulders up. Non-headshots or full body shots will be cropped into headshots!
- Photos must be in full color. No black & white or sepia tones will be accepted.
- Photos must be in focus. If cropping your portrait to make it a headshot results in pixillation, your school I.D. photo will be used instead.
- Face must be easy to see with no dark shadows or obstructions. No hats or hoodies.
- Photos must contain only you. (No friends, pets, props, etc.).
- Submissions must be in the vertical or “portrait” format.
- No “selfies.”
- Submissions must be taken with an at least 10 megapixel camera, 300 ppi and file max of 5 MB.
- Must be in .JPEG format.
- Carefully read all the requirements on the top of this page.
- Option 1: Use our portal, which will upload it directly to the yearbook. You can go to http://www.hjeshare.com/eShare/?code=13989 and click on Upload a Student Portrait.
- Option 2: Compose an email to email@example.com
- In the email subject line, include the student’s full name and a contact phone number.
- Don’t forget to attach a photo that meets the requirements listed on the top of this page. Hit “Send!” And you’re done.
- Information for photographers submitting portraits on behalf of students.
Baby and Buddy Ads
Baby ads in the yearbook are the perfect way to commemorate your student’s senior year and how much they have changed over the years. Baby ads can be ordered at yearbookordercenter.com.
Deadline: December 4, 2020
Cost are determined by the following:
- Full page – $175
- Half page – $95
- Quarter page – $45
- Eighth page – $25
To place a baby ad in the yearbook, please go to yearbookordercenter.com. Search for Redmond High School and make sure to select the one in Oregon! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.