Jobs in Manufacturing Technology involve planning, managing and performing the processing of materials into intermediate or final products and related professional and technical support activities such as production planning and control, maintenance and manufacturing/process engineering. Visit the School of Manufacturing Technology for more information and contacts.
- Welding 1 (1)
- Welding 2 (1)
- Intro to Computer Aided Drafting (0.5)
- Manufacturing & Engineering 1 (1)
- Manufacturing & Engineering 2 (1)
- Manufacturing & Engineering 3 : Panther Tech (1)
- SkillsUSA student leadership
Explore the Manufacturing Technology program
Do you enjoy creating or designing things?
Are you good at visualizing concepts and ideas?
Would you like to working with machinery?
Do you have good manual dexterity?
Do you enjoy learning about and using new technology?
Can you prepare and complete production tasks on schedule?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, perhaps you would be a good candidate for a job in the Manufacturing Technology program. Imagine yourself in one of these jobs:
- Factory production worker
- Instrument control technician
- Quality control technician
- Sheet metal worker
- Operations manager
- And more!