Business & Management
Business is Exciting! The world of business is constantly changing. Technology, global connections, and advancements in every field are providing an increasing number of career opportunities for our students. At Redmond High School, we provide a project-based learning environment for our business students.
- Entrepreneurship – student created small businesses
- Marketing Strategy and Marketing Graphics and Design – a class where student-led creative teams will produce actual marketing ideas and product.
- Business Communications – students can learn and practice professional ways to communicate and successfully operate in a business environment.
- Learning to Lead – a class where students learn the theories and strategies of leadership. Students will get to practice leadership skills and utilize problem-solving, project management and design theory skills to solve real problems. This is a project-based course.
- Personal Finance – learning to manage money and build wealth is key to our student’s future success. This course starts with the basics of obtaining employment and continues through subjects in home buying, car buying, investing, and more.
- Panther CTE – this student-led CTE business will be operated by a student executive team and include opportunities for RHS students to practice their work readiness skills.