Welcome to the online scheduling guide for Redmond High School. This guide contains the information you need to make your course selections. Use the links at the right to navigate between the sections of this guide and the lists of courses available.
USING YOUR PLANNING GUIDE
Prior to selecting courses, students should refer to this guide and become familiar with course options and learning opportunities at the high school. When choosing courses, students should refer to their current transcript to ensure that selections are appropriate to meet graduation requirements and post-graduation plans such as college entrance requirements. As you are looking at course descriptions, pay attention to the following information:
- Graduation requirement(s) the course fulfills
- Grade levels allowed to take the course
- Length and credits of the course
- Prerequisites for the course
- Specific information unique to the course such as transportation required, supplies, fees, or the possibility of earning college credit
Students are encouraged to see their counselor if they have specific questions about course selections or their graduation plan. Parents should work with their students during the forecasting process. A parent signature is required on the completed forecasting form.
*Please note: Course offerings are based on student forecasting requests. Some courses may not be offered due to low student enrollment or other circumstances.
Courses by Department
- English Language Development
- Marine Corp JROTC
- Physical Education and Health
- Second Language
- Social Science Electives
- Special Services
- Student Assistants/Leadership/Tutors
- Visual Art
- Work Experience/Health Occupations