To the 2019 graduating class:
Congratulations, seniors! Here are some key dates and information to make sure you are in the yearbook exactly the way you’d like.
- Senior portraits are due December 7th. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior quotes are due October 19th. Email them to email@example.com. Long quotes may be edited!
- Memory/baby ads are due November 30th. You may have heard an earlier date — it has been pushed back to Nov. 30th, but cannot be extended past then. The ad process is online only: go to yearbookordercenter.com, and use school code 13989 to create your ad. Be ready to upload photos, and pay with credit card.
- Mid-December: watch for proofing sheets in the hallway outside the yearbook classroom. Proof your portrait — make sure your photo, name, and quote appear as you wish!
- Reserve your yearbook now — don’t miss out! Until January the cost is only $55. After January, the price increases. The deadline to purchase a yearbook is in the middle of February, but they will sell out, so order early! Go to yearbookordercenter.com, and use school code 13989 to reserve your copy.
If you have any additional yearbook questions, please contact Ms. Liesching @ firstname.lastname@example.org